Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation presents the Inside Ride, Canada’s first indoor cycling challenge and fundraising event dedicated to raising monies in support of children with cancer and their families. Support will be provided where the needs are greatest, including funding of oncology camps, family support programs, survivor scholarships and other areas which contribute to inspiring hope and improving prognoses for children and their families impacted by cancer.Funds raised through our events are disbursed to areas of greatest need in the childhood cancer sphere through recommendations made by Coast to Coast’s knowledgeable and experienced granting committee, which ensures tangible and immediate impact
- Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation has a vision of a world beyond kids cancer
- We are a grassroots fundraising organization who are national in scope and operate in communities large and small from across Canada, including the support of 13 children’s hospitals nation-wide
- We fund important childhood cancer programs and research to improve the survival rate and quality of life for children and their families facing this deadly disease
- Since its inception in 2003, Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation has directed more than $50 million to hundreds of organizations committed to supporting children and their families living with and beyond cancer in Canada
- We raise money and awareness through four flagship fundraising events; the National Kids Cancer Ride, The Inside Ride, Tour for Kids and Tour d’Epicure and other foundational initiatives
You are about to embark on an extraordinary two-hour indoor cycling challenge that is fun, safe, team-based and promotes volunteerism and encourages physical activity. Becoming involved in The Inside Ride provides opportunities for businesses, organizations, universities, colleges and high schools to get involved. The support of organizations like yours are vital to our success. Together, we will improve the world for families and children with cancer.