Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation presents The Inside Ride, Canada’s first indoor cycling challenge and fundraising event dedicated to raising funds in support of families and children with cancer.
The Inside Ride is an extraordinary two-hour indoor cycling challenge that is fun and safe. A team-based activity, The Inside Ride promotes volunteerism and encourages physical activity.
Hosting an Inside Ride provides colleges, universities, high schools, businesses and community organizations with an opportunity to get involved in raising funds to support children with cancer and their families.
By sponsoring The Inside Ride you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of children with cancer
BECOME A SPONSOR… BUILD BRAND VISIBILITY & ENAGEMENT
Visibility: become the Title or Presenting sponsor
Your brand and message: prominently display your logo and message on all marketing materials, event staging, rider kit, fundraising pages, web. Speak to participants at opening and closing ceremonies
- Over 80 events per year in Southern Ontario schools
- 90,000 students get the message; 20,000 participate
- >80% of participants are students age 18-24
- >80% of donations are from families and neighbours
- Participants are social media savvy, instant communicators
- 45,000+ social media followers (Facebook, Twitter)
Social Media: increase engagement on your social media platforms to drive business, brand loyalty
Participate: ride and volunteer
Community: Become part of the community; meet the children and their families
Engage: Engage your employees and partners to leverage your sponsorship of The Inside Ride
Title or Presenting Sponsorship Benefits
- Logo placement on clothing and volunteer apparel
- Logo placement on event materials and banners
- Logo placement on promotional and advertising material
- Logo placement Foundation and event sponsor web pages
- Link to/from your corporate website and social media posts
- Exposure in newsletters, blog posts, email blasts, social media channels
- Exposure in our Foundation videos and documentaries
- Complimentary registration fees at Foundation cycling event
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Logistics Sponsor: Logistics &Transportation (vehicles, trucks, storage). Recognition and logo on web, collateral, event materials, Foundation and Event sponsor pages. Reference in social media pages, reference in opening and closing event ceremonies
Bike Sponsor: Recognition and logo on web, collateral, event materials, Foundation and Event sponsor pages. On-bike signs. Reference in opening and closing event ceremonies
Awards Sponsor: Team Distance & Fundraising, Team Spirit, Individual Fundraising awards. Recognition and logo on Web, collateral, event materials, Foundation and Event sponsor pages. Reference in opening and closing event ceremonies and in Awards presentations
Interval Sponsor: One sponsor for each 10-minute interval of the Inside Ride event. Recognition and logo on web, collateral, event materials, Foundation and Event sponsor pages. Reference in opening/closing event announcements and in each spin segment
About Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation
As Canada’s only national charity devoted to fighting childhood cancer, Coast To Coast Against Cancer Foundation ensures 100% of receipted funds raised go toward improving the survival rate and quality of life of children and their families impacted by cancer.
We raise funds by conducting memorable events that encourage active and healthy lifestyles. From cycling rides to team-building activities, children across the country benefit from the generous support of our sponsors, participants, donors and volunteers.