The Inside Ride is produced by Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation and is Canada’s first indoor cycling challenge and fundraising event dedicated to raising money in support of children with cancer and their families.
The Inside Ride Central Canada Chapter benefits a variety of childhood cancer organizations in Central Canada, whose programs include family support, financial support and child support and care.
These programs include:
- CancerCare Manitoba Foundation – supporting Pediatric Clinical Trial in Oncology in Manitoba
- Kids with Cancer Society – family centred programs to support families throughout the cancer journey in Northern Alberta
- Helping Families Handle Cancer – financial aid for families with a child with cancer treated at Alberta Children’s Hospital
Central Canada Events
Look for events coming soon!
- Fairview, AB | October 19 | KWCS – Fairview (Kids With Cancer Society)
- Edmonton, AB | October 21 | KWCS – Edmonton (Kids With Cancer Society)
- Fairview, AB | October 22 | HFHC – Calgary (Helping Families Handle Cancer)
- Winnipeg, AB | October 25 | CancerCare Manitoba Foundation – Winnipeg